Brightback is an automated customer retention platform that helps subscription businesses monitor and deflect churn systematically while hosting an optimized offboarding experience.
The Value Brightback Delivers
Brightback hosts the offboarding experience for our customers. Brightback uses survey questions and data aggregation to: a) identify and deflect salvageable cancellations, b) deliver critical churn insights for product growth managers and c) automate customer save workflows across online and human-assisted channels.
How It Works
Churn Deflection - Brightback helps you save customers by rerouting cancellation requests to the Brightback Cancel page. The Cancel page features personalized loss aversion cards, beautifully designed modals that display relevant offers, automated save workflows and alerts to drive follow up actions.
- Loss aversion features include:
- Dynamic greetings
- 'Nevermind' links for end users to bounce
- Cards with: 'end user' usage data, potential feature loss, and message from company stakeholders
- Save actions include:
- Live Chat
- Schedule a Meeting
- Email Feedback
- Visit URL
- Accept an Offer
- Customers may integrate your existing systems of engagement such as : Intercom for live chat, Calendly or Mixmax for scheduling and Zendesk for customer support tickets by connecting these applications in Brightback (On the Admin Page).
- Customers may also integrate CRM such as Salesforce or Totango in order to retrieve account data for segmenting or enhancing your Brightback experiences.
Retention automation - Brightback enables customers to automate save and cancel workflows spanning multiple tools. Examples include: triggering a real time chat in response to a customer's request to chat with a representative, update tickets in a customer help desk while notifying the assigned agents on Slack, or personalizing a customer offboarding experience by looking up the CSM ownership status in the CRM.